Monday, January 7, 2013

RSCreations is now in the Store!

In the IvyScraps store, that is. 

Hello, everyone! 
I'm Raymonde and my designer name is RSCreations. I have some great new kits in the store, my latest being Heart Light, a mini kit that also has an add-on. Both together are 128 MB big, so it's really a great combination. This is Heart Light, the kit, and it's available at:


the Add-On:

and a page that I made with this kit:

 
I am very happy to be a part of this site. The super-friendly staff and members at IvyScraps.com have made me feel so welcome and appreciated. I am looking forward to a long creative career here so keep this blog bookmarked and sign up to receive updates, as I will load up my store with more digital and hybrid goodies. 


There's a slew of activity going on in the Ivy Scraps Forum as well, with new monthly Challenges posted, up and running, and mine is there too. I have created for every participant to my challenge this yummy gift:


which goes very well with the theme of my challenge, the Personal Art Journal Challenge. Click PAJC in Ivy Scraps FORUM to go to my CHALLENGE there or by clicking on the image above. 

The Personal Art Journal is a challenge that you do not want to miss. It's full of introspective delight and not to mention, immense bonding potential with sister scrappers and art journalers.

No comments: