Monday, January 7, 2013

New! Be Mine by PattyB Scraps

Hello! I have a new kit to tell you about!
Great for scrapping about how you feel about the great loves in your life! This full size (300dpi, papers 3600px x 3600px) quality checked scrapbooking kit contains 14 papers and 50 elements
The elements (300 dpi, .png files) consist of: 1 bookplate, 1 brad, 1 butterfly, 2 buttons, 1 fan, 1 flourish, 7 flowers, 2 foliage, 5 frames, 5 hearts, 2 leaves, 1 lovebirds, 1 metal gears, 4 ribbons, 2 scatters (one of which is pre-shadowed), 1 scroll, 1 seed pod, 5 stamps, 1 stitches, 1 string, 3 tags, 1 teddy and 1 trim.
You can find this pretty kit in my store
at Ivy Scraps
 
Here in some inspiration from my wonderful creative team.
By Vanessa
and here's one that I did
on this one I used a shape provided by Gloria Val Verde, for the shape challenge at Ivy Scraps.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments: