Friday, October 5, 2012

New Kit and Good Day for a Sale

I've been so very very busy that I haven't had time to blog, scrap or design in a number of months.  Now that life has gotten back on track, I thought I'd start off with a 43 % OFF SALE of all my products in the store until the end of the month.  (Since I turned 43 this summer and didn't have time to celebrate)

I also have a new kit.  Its called Rainy Day's.  Come back early next week as I hope to have a Facebook Timeline Freebie using this kit.

 
This is the Mega Kit, which includes Papers, Elements, Alphabets and Ready Made Pages
Individual components are regularly $2.00 each however ON SALE for $1.14
The Complete Mega Kit is Regularly $5.00 but currently ON SALE for $2.85

 
For those that prefer something quick and easy, here are Four Quick Pages
Regular Price $2.00, currently ON SALE for $1.14
 

No comments: