Friday, March 30, 2012

Easter Kit Available Now at Ivy Scraps & Freebie

My New Kit Easter has arrived at IvyScraps and I'm an Aunt again!  My Brother Gaetan and his lovely wife Catherine had a Boy this morning at 6AM (at home I may add).  Mom and Baby Elija are doing just fine.  Coincedentally last night and today (before I knew of the new addition) I was creating this layout for thier firstborn Sebastien using Easter Photo's that were taken last year.  What do you think?  Isn't he just adorable?


Layout created using my new Easter Kit, this kit comprises of Four Fun Alphabets, 24 Papers, Lots of Elements and 4 Ready Made Stacked/Pre-Decorated Pages. 

Buy the full kit for only $2.50 until April 7th. or each part individually for $1.00


If your looking for something a little easier and ready made, why not try my Easter Quick Pages. 
Currently on Sale for $1.00


Don't forget that my I Missed You Sale of 50% off all my products ends April 1,2012.
You can find all my products here

Did you think I forgot your Freebie.... head over to my blog for your free Desktop Wallpaper


No comments: